Always love cupcakes. these are no exception. Check them out.
i have a weakness for cupcakes. i just love the so many designs and feel they are simply a piece of fine art. These cupcakes are no exception. I have kept it simple but you can get more creative with the frosting and garnish. This one has a simple cream cheese frosting along with a piece of flake on top.
The recipe below should make about 40 or so cupcakes.
- 1/2 cup of fresh buttermilk
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 tsp of white or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp of red food coloring
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 3 tsp of cocoa powder
- (8 oz) package of fresh softened cream cheese
- 1 stick of softened margarine (or butter if you prefer)
- 1 (16…
View original post 41 more words