Baked Chicken Breast Recipe with Caramelized Garlic
These baked chicken breasts are so delicious and sweet with the caramelized garlic and herbs. I had a go at baking them for my family and friends and they were amazed. I didn’t tell them there were only four ingredients and that it only took 30 minutes to make. Its such an easy recipe anyone can do it. And its quick so you don’t have to spend long hours in the kitchen preparing it. When you first bite into them you get a blast of sweetness then a juicy succulent taste of chicken. The herbs enhance the flavor. I don’t do a lot of chicken cooking so was surprised when they came out so good. My chicken breasts were a little on the large side so 20 minutes was plenty of time for cooking. You have to be careful ou dont overcook as you could burn the brown sugar. Not a nice look. For the full ingredients and recipe instructions you will need to visit Easy Baked Chicken Breast Recipe with Caramelized Garlic in Less Than 30 Minutes – Only 4 Ingredients @ Juliescafebakery.com
So I’ve experienced a serious chicken thigh kick of late. It’s strange since I in no way actually believed I loved chicken thighs till I made use of it with a crock pot honey sesame chicken recipe. After that, I had been hooked. And then I made use of bone in, skin on chicken thighs for the first-time in a pan cooked lemon chicken dish and I was floating in heaven.
From the honey-mustard cooked chicken to the mushroom and chicken skillet, I’m simply adoring the entire sear first and then roast approach simply because it definitely makes the most crisp and tender chicken thighs. It’s incredibly succulent but yet you’ve still got that incredible crust on the top as well.
Adapted from: AppetizerGirl.com
- 8 bone in, skin on fresh chicken thighs
- Sea salt along with freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsps of divided unsalted fresh butter
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1/4 tsp of dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp of dried basil
- 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley leaves
- Pre-heat stove to 400 degrees F.
- Season the chicken thighs using pepper and salt, in order to taste.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp of unsalted butter inside a large oven proof skillet using a medium to high heat. Add the chicken, with the skin side down, and proceed to sear each side until golden-brown, should take about 2 to 3 minutes each side; put aside.
- Melt the remaining tbsp of butter within the skillet. Next add the garlic, and then cook, making sure to stir regularly, until it becomes fragrant, around 1 to 2 minutes. Take away from the heat.
- Mix in the brown sugar, the honey, the oregano, the thyme and the basil until all are well combined. Return the chicken back to the skillet.
- Put into the pre-heated oven and then roast until totally cooked through, by reaching an internal temp of around 175 degrees F, around 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve the chicken right away, garnished using parsley