Roasted Garlic Bread with Smoked Black Pepper Cheddar Cheese
A very satisfying Roasted Garlic Bread smothered with a Smoked Black Pepper Cheddar Cheese and baked to perfection!
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Tillamook Smoked Black Pepper White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 loaf of french bread (1 loaf cut in 1/2 lengthwise)
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the top 1/4 inch off the garlic, place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle lightly with salt, wrap in aluminum foil and cook for 40 – 45 minutes or until cloves are browned and soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before using a fork to remove each clove.
- Combine roasted garlic, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Spread mixture over the bread. Bake in preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.