1. Heat coconut oil over medium to low heat in a medium-sized skillet. Mince garlic, and once the oil is hot, add it to the pan.
2. Chop the vegetables (carrots, beets, and potatoes) into equally sized cubes, about 1/2 in by 1/2 inch. Toss them in the skillet.
3. Cook slowly, stirring on occasion, as to cook the vegetables evenly. Once potatoes are cooked through, squeeze juice from the grapefruit over the vegetables (picking out any grapefruit seeds as you do). Continue to cook, stirring every so often, until the liquid is mostly evaporated and all of the vegetables are well coated. Add in the thyme leaves, and season with salt to taste.
4. Serve warm, garnish with an extra spring of thyme.
3 cups finely chopped cooked cauliflower (approximately 1 head of cauliflower)
1 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs (make sure you used seasoned, otherwise you’ll need to add other flavoring to these)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. To prepare the cauliflower, first boil florets until soft. Then either finely chop with a knife, or pulse a few times in a food processor until it resembles large course crumbs, like photo above.
2. Add the 3 cups of chopped cauliflower, breadcrumbs, cheese and eggs into a large mixing bowl. Mix with a large spoon until everything is combined.
3. Preheat oven to 400F. While oven is preheating, shape cauliflower mixture to form small cylinders, the size of tater tots (about 1 inch long). Make sure to first press the mixture together firmly between your palms before shaping, so that the ingredients hold together. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for about 15 minutes. Bottom of tots should be brown. Flip tots over and bake for another 10 minutes. If your tots are larger, you may need to bake longer so that they are crispy. Serve with ketchup or other dipping sauce.
Easy Delicious Recipes That Anyone Can Make Quick And Easy